About the Orlando Headshots Photography Blog

Hi! Welcome to the Orlando Headshot Photography blog!

Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Mariah Heads Back to School!

Here she is! My awesome niece. I told you she was a cutie-pie!! A few days before classes began we drove to her new school to do some school pictures. I can’t believe she is already in middle school!

There was a storm a-brewin’ and the wind was blowing her hair all over the place. I brought some lights with me because I wanted to play a little, but my equipment didn’t stand a chance against Mother Nature. She is not one to be reckoned with. So this was a quick little photo shoot. And then we brought it indoors – and right on time, because it started pouring!

Don’t be fooled by the blue sky and puffy white clouds. Just over my shoulder a big, black cloud was quickly advancing upon us. Orlando Headshots IMG_0645a Orlando Headshot Photographer IMG_0668a Orlando Headshots IMG_0679a Orlando Headshot Photographers IMG_0701

She’s so sweet! (And smart…have I mentioned that she repeatedly scores highest in her school on her FCATs???) Ok, no more bragging.

0 comments:

Headshots

Corporate Headshots

Share on Facebook

About This Blog

Ana Cabrera is a portrait and headshot photographer in Orlando, FL. Please visit ANA Photo Design for more information. Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP