About the Orlando Headshots Photography Blog

Hi! Welcome to the Orlando Headshot Photography blog!

Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Disney's BoardWalk

It's almost embarrassing how long it has taken me to get this post done. I have been so busy in the last few months. Please forgive me! Brett and I had a photo excursion at Disney's BoardWalk a few months ago. It was a lot of fun, and I really should take more time to do these things more often!

Headshot Photographer Orlando I normally hate seagulls. Once when I was at Sea World with my niece and mother, a seagull swooped down and stole the ice cream right out of my cone!Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot Photographer OrlandoOn this day they were behaving, though. They're actually kind of cute. Headshot Photographer OrlandoThis one looks me right in the eye. No fear. They're probably used to people feeding them. Sorry dude, no fries for you! Orlando Headshot PhotographerHe posed for me anyway. Orlando Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot PhotographerMmmm…Beaches and Cream – home of yummy delights! Orlando Headshot PhotographerMine. Orlando Headshot PhotographerBrett's. Orlando Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot Photographer Orlando Headshot PhotographerWe tried to find that golden hour where there is still light in the sky, but it's dark enough for the lights to shine. This is pretty close! Brett, let's do this again soon! Orlando Headshot Photographer

0 comments:

Headshots

Corporate Headshots

Share on Facebook

About This Blog

Ana Cabrera is a portrait and headshot photographer in Orlando, FL. Please visit ANA Photo Design for more information. Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP