About the Orlando Headshots Photography Blog

Hi! Welcome to the Orlando Headshot Photography blog!

Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Orlando Headshots Blog Facelift

This poor little blog got a much-needed facelift. It’s still a work in progress, but I think this is definitely an improvement! I’ll be working on a new header in the coming days (maybe even today if inspiration strikes)! I spent several hours revamping another blog a couple of days ago, and now that I’m such a pro this blog’s facelift was super easy! I have a few photo shoots to post in the coming days, and since I have streamlined my blogging applications, it really will happen! I’m not going to neglect this little blog anymore – I promise! :)

0 comments:

Headshots

Corporate Headshots

Share on Facebook

About This Blog

Ana Cabrera is a portrait and headshot photographer in Orlando, FL. Please visit ANA Photo Design for more information. Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP