About the Orlando Headshots Photography Blog

Hi! Welcome to the Orlando Headshot Photography blog!

Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Orlando Headshots

Visit the new website at www.anaphotodesign.com to view my portfolio of headshots. I really try to capture the person's personality and focus on bringing something special out of them. I also like to make the eyes the focal point of the headshot. I have seen so many headshots that look plain and lifeless that I want to ensure mine are different. So check it out!

0 comments:

Headshots

Corporate Headshots

Share on Facebook

About This Blog

Ana Cabrera is a portrait and headshot photographer in Orlando, FL. Please visit ANA Photo Design for more information. Thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP